Friday, December 4, 2009

Short Blogging Hiatus

The title says it all. The reason isn't anything familial or school related. At this point in the year all the releases I looked forward to hearing have been heard and reviewed which leaves me with a fuckton of musical releases I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. Instead of sludging through them with complete in-depth reviews like I did in the past, I'm going to create a long group of posts highlighting every album I have in my collection along with a short review of each of them. In order to do this I need time. I plan to be rather ambitious and get it to you all by Christmas but if that doesn't happen then it will be up before New Years.

So unless something completely fucking epic happens between now and the 25th I won't be seeing you guys until Christmas. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment