Monday, November 30, 2009

All members except vo. 戮 (Riku) are leaving chariots

Let's get this straight....

秋都 (Akito), 知 (Tomo), 絽希 (Roki), and 零也 (Reiya) are leaving chariots.
That's means Riku will be the only remaining member.

Commence mass lolage.

Whenever you are done you can return to reading the rest of this rather short post. I just saw this and at first I was shocked that this was happening to one of my bands. Then I realized that most of chariots' output was shit so the fact that they're abandoning Riku means that either Ki$aki kicked them out because they weren't good enough or they all left because they realized their music was shit. I can't really say which is which for sure but I always feel that leaving the vocalist on his own was a dick move. It's all up to Riku now but since UC poured a fuckton of money into them to be their flagship band I don't see how Ki$aki's going to just let Riku disband this Titanic of a band.

Personally, chariots needs to start over with new members, new name and a new concept since I don't think that this current concept of "aggressive art" can be taken any farther without becoming repetitive. People have said that Riku's done better but I can't vouch for that since I haven't listened to Phantasmagoria due to obsessive Kisaki hate.

The band's final tour with the current lineup, carnage opera, will take place from 2010-02-14 to 2010-02-27 throughout Japan. After that the future is uncertain but it seems that chariots will continue, for a while at least. Some bands have come back from entire members leaving but most of the time they just call it quits.

Call it quits chariots x_x. Start over and wow us anew - your music is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment