Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm still screaming

Unfortunately, I have some very bad news for fans of Versailles, and it’s extremely hard to post this. I translated the announcement directly from their homepage, but due to my own shock and state of mind, there might be some errors. However, I’m sure you all will get the general idea.

2009.8.9
「Versailles」 Urgent Announcement

Though Jasmine You had taken time off in order to rest because of poor physical condition, we received a report that early in the morning on August 9th, he died. Because of the extreme abruptness of this news, the members and staff are all dumbfounded and trying hard to accept this it.

As soon as his family has been notified and updated as to the details and we receive their permission, we will further report to all of the fans.

Moreover, with the current announcement, in regards to activity, please allow us to postpone it.

No comments:

Post a Comment