Monday, August 10, 2009

Letters from the Roses to the Withered Flower

I wish that my proficiency in the Japanese language was high enough so that I would be able to participate in this project. The link that I am going to give you leads to another site full of letters that other artists wrote in memory of Jasmine. If you are still sensitive concerning the tragedy of yesterday I advise you to get some tissues because I know you will want to read each and every one of them. Once you are done, I know you will start all over again and will require multiple boxes of Kleenex. The translations were done by Neme and Phantasmagoria (of Tainted World) just so I give credit where credit is due.

http://revenantchoir.net/othersmsg.html

The following is also from Phantasmagoria and it is taken exactly as it is written.

"No news...

Kamijo did approve a comment begging him to keep Versailles together. I just feel he's too grief-stricken to do much of anything right now.

Hopefully he will be able to push through his sorrow and offer us a bit of peace... knowing that Versailles won't perish, too."

I'll take any good news that can be given right now.

This is Zesshoku, keeping you up to date on everything Versailles related as soon as he locates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment