Monday, July 27, 2009

Review: Nega - 2009.3.14 OSAKA MUSE

I'm feeling rather lazy today, and I had a choice between doing a single and doing AZN PRIDE. I figured that doing the single would be a bit more interesting and I decided on doing a live-release single. Then, I saw that I never actually did this one even though I should have around the time of Nameless Alice's review so here you go. Wow, in an effort to not do any work whatsoever I'm actually putting more effort into my opening paragraph than I would have had I tried to pull together some cheesy five sentence paragraph just for the sake of having a nice block of text before the picture.

Not like anyone reads the blasted thing but it just makes me feel like I do something here.


01. labia (Live)
02. Muddy Cult (Live)

Labia (live)

Remember here when I said I feel embarrassed for Jin singing this? Well, apparently so does he, because most of the time he doesn’t even repeat the English words. Hell, he isn’t even singing in parts of the song. I think it’s also very pathetic when you have to have the track playing in the background for you to sound half-decent live. I don’t give a fuck about what you have to say; sing the fucking song. Might as well be labia with commentary.

3/10

Muddy cult (live)

It doesn’t even flow from the last track, and Jin sounds like he singing “cry, stick, die”. Not to mention his English his horrible and he doesn’t even sing the whole FIRST FUCKING VERSE, not to mention about half the song afterwards. It has the track doing all the work. Does Nega have no shame? Shit, all Jin does is talk up until the chorus and then the whole talking portion in the middle of the song is omitted. Makes no sense whatsoever, and it doesn't even end right. This song gets a higher score just because muddy cult is a better song.

4/10


The good news kicks in now: it's a digital download, so you don't waste anything but your time listening to this. If you want it, go download it from their website. Or, you can just heed my advice and go listen to something else because this isn't worth it unless you just have some fetish with vocalists sounding like shit. 35%. Beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment